Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 3 Sep - 22:23

Jack couldn't help but thinking that that guy was hiding something. Still, he couldn't just force him to talk. And what about that script thing? It was some sort of code or some really fucked up magic shit? Something was going on and there would and somewhere someone would know what and why.

The worker seemed to have been caught off guard by the presence of Jack and the others and his discomfort was obvious. But if something secret was going on, people behind it would care for that secret and would be better if wasn't so obvious that he was looking for answers. For that matter, would seen strange if Jack and the others remain in the room while the guy was doing his job.

We need to get out, he thought. But first he wanted to check one more thing

"Maybe the collegiate forgot the tell us", he said friendly while checking the space between the window and the earth, looking up and down, "Sometimes the organization is a mess, isn't it? You usually have problems with with that?"

As he searched for something Jack realized how odd was installing a mirror and a projector. He frowned as he tried to remember supernatural or magic shit that used light or images and mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 3 Sep - 22:49

When the spiky hair guy speaked about the teacher, a chill passed through Kinson spine for a fraction of second, like an self-preservation instinct. Hoping that the janitor was a sleeper and that he hadn't suspected anything about magic classes, Kinson walked to the door:

"As you said, i don't want to get dust in my clothes, i'll just wait here in the corridor." Probably the collegiate made another confusion with classes and teachers and schedules again. Even the magic classes had this kind of trouble? He wondered.

Kinson realized that he was talking with those people who will probably have some touch in the next days and haven't introduced himself, maybe now it was a good time.

"My name is Kinson, by the way." He said, quickly bowing and looking directly to the trench coat guy and the quiet girl. "Probably the teacher won't come today. Maybe in, let's say, ten minutes no one comes i suggest that we go to the computer lab do some research about the subjects of the class." Kinson looked again to the almost-kind-of-punk guy, and gave a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 3 Sep - 23:22

((And the plot thickens! You guys are so screwed '-'))
Back to top Go down
http://reanna.forumsrpg.com
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 2:49

Faywen frowned at the man's words. Even more so when she saw the script papers that Jack had put on her desk. The man seemed to have a weird split personality thing going on. She stood there with her head tilted to one side, observing the man as Jack and the other guy talked to him.

A mirror and a projector? Why would a mathematics class need a mirror and a projector? As the other guy, who now introduced himself as Kinson, headed towards the door to wait in the corridor, Faywen spoke, "Well I don't mind dust, this room was dusty when I entered it anyway but I guess it makes sense to wait in the corridor."

Faywen wasn't quite sure leaving the man alone in the room was a good idea but didn't fancy being the only one in the room with him either so she started heading towards Kinson, keeping her eyes on the man at all times. When she reached Kinson, she extended her hand, "Nice to meet you, I'm Faywen. Not sure if you caught my name earlier since you were playing on your phone," she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 3:26

In the room:

Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 3:46

(( Oh yeah! Jack wanted to know something! Almost forgot :3 Lemme roll here ))

Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 3:52

Occult dice:

Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 3:56

Jack only:

Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 4:47

Faywen only:

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 6:01

While waiting for a response from Kinson, Faywen felt the familiar presence of Suruka. She wondered why Suruka kept feeling surprised and perplexed though. Hopefully it had nothing to do with Mizurai. She gazed back at the man standing on the ladder and shook her head. She definitely did not want to be alone in the same room as this man.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 7:46

Kinson remembered the man's treatment with him. He had some decision power over the family business from here, but his main activity was being a luxury driver / transporter, he wasn't someone with power and contacts but was certain that Salvador was a city of disparities and for his good he was on the wealthy edge. Peering through the door, he waited for a response from the trench coat guy.

"Nice to meet you Miss Faywen." Told Kinson with a smile and gently holding her hand between his two. "Sounds like we won't have a class today, what a deadtime."
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 12:19

Jack only:

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 13:01

Jack finished looking through the window and he shrugged.

"Well, this is really a lot of dust, dude. Guess i underestimate that drill.", he said. "Good Job for you. It's a shame that you'll be losing this wonderful day working inside a classroom".

He gave a faint smile to the worker and went to join the others, closing the door when he left. Jack reached Kinson and Faywen when he was holding her hand.

"Sorry if i'm disturbing you too", Jack said with a mischievous smile "Also, sorry for the delay. I wanted to check that useless window and see where that guy would drill the ceiling."

Jack was sure that the others weren't just sleepers and that they were also suspicious that something really weird was happening. But that doesn't automatically made them Awakened. The odds of Kinson and Faywen being Mages were high, that was a some kind of magic class after all, but sometimes, even for Jack, trusting in luck wasn't enough. He wanted to be sure.

Taking some distance from the door, Jack signalized to the others to follow him and, after looking around to see if someone was peering them, he said with a meaningful look:

"You guys are not sleeping, are you?"

That was a innocent, although strange, question, but if they understood what he meant, they were Mages... well, probably.

Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 14:31

((Sooo, Squid Vampire is a car driver? That's... weird '-'))

((BTW, shadowrose found out there is an actual vampire squid...))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 14:47

(( ALRIGHT i'll not post random stuff again, but i'll defend the dignity of my character and Raxiell is a phreak and is dragging Shadowrose to the phreakland, run away Shadowrose you can still be saved!!
Kinson is a cool guy, not a vampire, these were my inspirations to the character:
He is like this,

Mixed with the coolness of this,

with a little bit of this. ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 16:26

((Hahaha we finally got a response out of you Tyghorn! :p))

Faywen was distracted from her thoughts by the feeling of Kinson's hands over hers. She hadn't minded Jack's handshake- that was over and done with soon enough but this felt more elongated and she didn't like the physical contact. Men only wanted one thing in her experience. But she was here to get to know these people so she didn't immediately pull away.

When Jack arrived, however, she pulled her hands quickly away and blushed. It took her by surprise the things that seemed to come natural to her. "You weren't disturbing us," she said quickly, "And that was a smart thing to do, I just wanted to get away from that guy as soon as I could."

She followed Jack as he beckoned them further down the corridor. He seemed to be asking whether they were Sleepers. She almost wanted to laugh but she remembered her outburst earlier and decided not to. "Well I'm not sleeping, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 21:06

((Yeah, to make sure you know how cool Kinson is =P))

Kinson felt relief, he was with the right people. He adjusted his tie and followed the other two. "Don't worry, i'm very awake." He still got time to hang around with his colleagues and was thinking about going in the collegiate in search of answers about the missing teacher or just go home study more about the danish language.

In any way, he was a bit curious about the pendrive content and a about these people too. Was the other girl 'awake' as well? Maybe she really wasn't up for the class after all.

"So, we're heading for the lab then?"
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 21:25

((Wait wait wait. Squid vampire is trying to steal MY knowledge? I'm the one with Skill Focus in Linguistics!!! ò.ó Specially because I picked Norwegian this time u_u
Bad, bad vampire! *sprays Holy water*))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 4 Sep - 23:21

"No. Not sleeping. Awakened for some time now"

Jack hunch was right. As far as he could tell, the both Faywen and Kinson were mages. It would be really nice if the older Awakened introduced the neophytes to each other. But maybe that was the way they wanted, to have the young ones scattered and unable to create a cabal and a force of their own. That was a matter to give some thought someday.

"Guess that you want to get to the bottom of all this as much as i am. I mean, did you saw that script weird shit? Dunno if it was some kind of secret code or a really fucked up magic mambo jambo."

Jack frowned and heard Kinson suggestion. The guy was right. They needed to check the pendrive.

"To the lab i say. Let's see what is hidden in this little beauty", said Jack while showing the pendrive and checking if there were some kind of label in it.

He started to walk.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 1:50

Faywen wasn't too surprised to learn that the two guys were mages. She was more surprised they had to ask, although she supposed there could be sleepers mistakenly coming to the magic class at the mathematics institute. She nodded at Kinson, "Good idea," she said, hoping they wouldn't ask her to do anything computer-related.

To Jack, she said, "Definitely weird. It almost seems like it's a set-up, you know?" She frowned slightly. Seeing as Jack was starting to walk, she smoothed her hands over her dress, zipped up her jacket and followed after him.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 2:05

In the campus:

Jack only:

Faywen only:

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 2:09

Faywen glared at the students who were staring at her and felt the familiar rage and hatred flood her veins. Only the arrival of Suruka managed to keep her from lashing out. Taking a few deep breaths, she looked around for Mizurai and spotted him in a nearby tree. She gave him a discreet nod that told him to stay where he was as she continued to follow Kinson and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 2:28

(( I may have not understood it, but you guys will go through the rain then? xD ))

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 2:34

((Not sure lol. Wait for Kobold and Tyghorn xD Is the lab on the other side of the campus?))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 5 Sep - 2:47

(( Oh well xD Also, people, do not hold back if you want to make your characters interact between themselves XD You can strike a conversation anytime, as most people usually do when walking etc and this can be done without me to advance the action 8D Of course, your characters may not be the talkative talk or not interested in knowing better anyone and that's okay. ))

April only:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next