Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct - 11:14

Kinson reflexively turned from where the voice came, searching in the corridor for who is the owner.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 16:31

"Not much, i guess. Maybe it's better just wait for the others and hope that this mathematics class ends soon"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct - 17:06

Kinson only:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct - 5:24

"Good idea, maybe Kinson will come this way after his class." She went over to a nearby seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct - 11:36

Ignoring the voice, Kinson went to the mathematics institute. Like he was thinking, if Jack and Faywen were searching for something they would probably be there, where things started getting weird. In his way through the campus, he could see a group of students smoking weed without even trying to hide it. It was pretty normal at UFBA, so Kinson just ignored. He checked if his knife was hidden in his boot. Probably would not be necessary but it was instinct.

He arrived and saw Faywen sat in one of the benches of the the building. "Well, hello again. Class was really boring so i decided to come over. This is much more intriguing. So, you found out something?"
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct - 15:37

Just before Jack could sit, Kinson arrived and greeted him and Faywen.

"Just a closed door, dude. Guess there's a class happening there. Well, a guy said to us that the projector was installed... one year ago? don't know if it's true, but, shit is really weird 'round here, so... why not?"
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Oct - 21:16

Faywen smiled at Kinson, "Yeah it's so weird. And those janitors over there weren't helpful at all. Jack and I were thinking of waiting til the class finishes in that room and then go in and scope out the room, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct - 1:40

Kinson nodded and after a brief moment, he tidied up and went in direction of the janitors.

"Excuse me gentlemen, yesterday at afternoon another janitor was in this room, installing some equipment. Could you please tell me his name, or if he's getting back here today?"

((I'll give the description of the janitor))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct - 2:15

Faywen shrugged when Kinson went up to the janitors. They hadn't been very helpful when she had tried to get information out of them but maybe Kinson might. She stared around the corridor and wondered whether they'd see the other girl today.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct - 17:35

On the building:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct - 21:43

First Jack thought that the janitor's behavior were strange, but still a normal strange. But now, seen that repetition in their action and they not speaking a single word, made the acanthus mage suspect that maybe there were magic involved. And if there was magic involved, he knew a trick that could help him.

Once more Jack slid his left hand in his eyes, while whispering words of power. The Eye of the Magus would help to see what was hidden to the sleepers: the reminiscences of the supernal reality.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 10:02

Jack only:
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 20:56

Jack smiled triumphantly and then whispered to the others, while still looking at the janitor.

"I don't know what is it. But there is something weird with this janitor. Magic weird. His resonance is not of a normal mortal being. But i don't know exactly what is causing this..."

In the end, the discovery brought more questions than answers. Was the janitor being controlled by someone? Was he some kind of illusion? Jack wasn't sure, but he thought that he would see in the pattern if the janitor was being controlled or wasn't real... So... Was the janitor really a human being?
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct - 23:07

Kinson's eyes flashed with the new discovery. His mind started spinning again with the possible conspiracies, enough to make him try not to smile.

"Well here i was thinkng how rude was his behavior. I know there is shy people in the world but..."

That room reeked of death yesterday, maybe something these 'magical janitors' shared. He passed a finger in one of his rings and closed the hand. For a brief moment his eyes turned totally black, as he cast Grim Sight.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 6:46

Faywen frowned. This was weird. She started smoothing her dress nervously again, pacing around and wondering what she could do. She could use Exorcist's Eye to determine if the janitors were possessed perhaps. She wasn't as strong in that arcana but she figured she could give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct - 21:28

As you keep looking at the janitor, he keeps distancing himself, always cleaning, always smiling.

Kinson only:

Faywen only:
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 8:45

Faywen shivered, "Well... The good news is... They don't seem possessed to me. The bad news is... It doesn't seem like they have souls at all. That's probably why his resonance isn't of a normal mortal being? Something is very wrong here." She whispered to Kinson and Jack.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 10:43

Now Kinson was clearly smilling, Controlling himself not to laugh.

These Janitors probably are already dead.

"Is that so Miss Faywen? Well, that's a really interesting information, now i'm certain of what is happening here. Miss, Sir Jack, let's pay much attention of what are they doing here, if they're installing something or fixing anything, let's just pay attention, check everything."

Kinson kept his voice low, only to his colleagues.

"If they get out of sight, i suggest that we follow them, trying not to be notices. They have no souls Miss Faywen, Sir Jack, because they are probably dead. I can clearly see this beautiful aura all around them, i almost can smell and touch it. It is invigorating!"

(( What exactly are they doing?? I'll also try to keep a low profile and keep an eye on them, if they leave the building i'll try to follow with stealth. ))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Oct - 11:42

(( They are... cleaning. ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Oct - 19:25

Jack arched an eyebrow to Kinson. He knew that there were mages connected to the arcana of death, but that was just... creepy.

"Well, guess that i find more invigorating when when death is far away from me." Said Jack, but with a note of humor in his tone.

He looked back to the apparently zombie janitors. Despite everything, Jack was amazed to find such creature and more than ever, eager to get to the bottom of that mystery. Lots theories raced in through his mind, one more stranger than the other. But one though stood above the others: if they were really zombies, were the corpses came from?

"Kinson, that stupid looking janitor is like... a zombie? can you be sure of it?"
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Nov - 6:15

Faywen laughed at Jack's comment, "Me too, Jack." She turned to look at the janitors with slight revulsion. "What can we do now?"

((Sorry been waiting for Tyghorn but maybe it's my turn?))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 0:36

( Well sorry too, for some reason i stopped receiving forum notifications by email )

"I'm not sure, i'll verify this. But if they are, then i'm almost sure that someone is in control."

Kinson pressed his eyes through the grim sight, trying to figure what kind of aura is that.

( Trying to see if i can get any more information on this aura, or the janitors )
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Nov - 8:35

(( Nothing beyond you already noticed, and the janitors are almost out of view. ))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Nov - 13:03

(( Hey guys! Since I'm out of Internet connection and I'll be kinda busy this month, just go on playing without me. Cool For now, April will go straight to the collegiate around 1 PM, so it's easier if I get to RP alone meanwhile. In any case, I'll try to come here every Wednesday once I realize where in my condo is the study room, and if it has wi-fi xD ))

(( Mococa, what time is it now? ))
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Raxiell
Admin
Raxiell

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Nov - 0:12

(( I'll just assume it's 10 AM, I forgot the time already Razz ))

Around 10:30 April remembered how things worked with the public service - by the time the clock hits 11:59, no one could be found working anywhere. She got ready really quickly, picking a simple navy dress with white details, round tip shiny black heels and blue-ish eyeshadow along her beloved red lipstick. She rushed to the car while bending her hair in a ponytail, and got out of her home about 10:50 AM sharp - with any luck she'd get to the collegiate in time to pick the teacher's number before the place turned out into a dead zone for lunch break.
Back to top Go down
https://reanna.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Reanna Roleplay Forum :: Roleplaying :: Short Adventures-
Jump to: