HomeMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchLog inRegister

Share | 

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 22:27

Faywen was disappointed. They came all this way just to find out it was a waste of time? Well at least she knew where Kinson lived now. She supposed she would have to trust him for now. She sighed at Jack smoking though. She had seen too many forests go up in flames because of a negligent smoker carelessly throw a cigarette bud away. She frowned slightly and concentrated on trying to put up a shield around her and Mizurai so the smoke wouldn't get to them.

To Kinson, she said, "Are you sure? You're already home, I'd hate to inconvenience you by making you go out again. I can walk," she smiled.

((I dunno if shield is the right word but something so they don't inhale cigarette smoke?))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 22:37

Kinson Only:

Faywen only:

Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 22:57

(( "for more, see April's post about it '-' " >> Our GM is getting lazy >3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://reanna.forumsrpg.com
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 23:22

(( Yeah, notebook is charging in a not so comfortable position for using the touchpad to navigate the pages ))

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 19 Sep - 16:23

Jack didn't notice Faywen frowing to the cigarette. But he was also disapointed with the password breaking stuff.

"Aww man, iwas really curious about this shit! But guess there's nothing to do."

He sighted and stared at the celling, thoughtful.

"Maybe we should try to find that other girl tomorrow. I guess she'll want to know what's happening and maybe she knows something that we don't"

Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 19 Sep - 19:48

"I agree with you. Tomorrow i'll get a little bit earlier in the campus, try to find her, see what information i can get."

Before getting bored too, Kinson read the email and a flash of thoughts filled his head.

"Hey comrades, come here, check this out."

So, the teacher name was Nabu. And what kind of nonsense is that of 'been there for a while' and 'only one student'. Was that janitor a student? Low chances since he was working on the room. What exactly is happening?

"What do you think? Sincerely i don't plan to send my information right now, but we must know when and where the next class will be, so i'll ask him this."

Kinson responded the mysterious teacher email:

"Teacher Nabu,

We went to the class, in the room X at YY:YY like combined, but we couldn't find you. I arrived a bit late due to the rain, but some students were already there. We went for the wrong room? I would like to know when and where will be the next class please, with precise confirmation so that won't happen again.

Regards,
K. K."

Let's see what will come next.

((Don't remember time and room of the class so i put it like this. People, the forum page of the email is 7, kinda in the middle ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 19 Sep - 20:43

Faywen was feeling a lot better now that her spell worked. She took some nice deep breaths to calm herself, checked Mizurai was feeling alright and then looked up. Kinson appeared to be calling them over to his notebook. She walked over and read the email, "What?" She said outraged,"Do you guys get the feeling we're being severely pranked?" She shook her head, "I think it's probably wise not sending him our profiles until we know that this is legit. I live near campus so it's easy for me to come in earlier, should we meet somewhere? Maybe Nabu will have replied to Kinson by then and we can go find the other girl together."
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sun 21 Sep - 14:17

(( LOL Kinson is communicating with the teacher by secret math formulas! Never seen so many X, Y and K alone in a sentence before u.u ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 6:34

((WHERE IS EVERYONE?))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 12:01

(( I ASK THE SAME :BBB ))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 12:16

(( I'm waiting '-' ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 15:04

"The plot thickens", thought Jack. Maybe it was a prank, like Faywen said, but he wasn't so sure. Strange things were happening and he thought thatmaybe the teacher was sincere and inoccent in all of it. He gave a few steps aimlessly. Hand on chin and a thoughtful semblance.

" I dunno. Maybe the teacher doesn't know anything about all of it. Maybe someone... someting, wanted that us meet each other in that room. I don't know. People behaving strange, that creep stuff with the janitor and now the teacher speaking that we didn't go to the class... I wouldn't be so surprised if we discover that we went to the right place but somehow we ended up in the... wrong place..."

Jack waved his head and smiled. That was a stupid. But in truth, he wanted it to be true. It would be like... really cool.

"Guess i'm being too... dramatic and way too much unrealistic. We do magic, ok, but this hypothesisof mine was even more fantastic than that Harry Potter stuff or something."

He looked to Faywen for an instant, thinking.

"That student that went to the classroom, the right one, is the anwser. We need to find him. I'll try to do this tomorrow. And if we don't find the other girl, guess we could try to at least get her e-mail."

Talking about e-mails, made Jack remember something that he was forgetting.

"Hey, Kinson, in the e-mail you received there is the other students e-mails?!"

so
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 16:27

(( Checking if there is any other email in the message ))

"Many ideas rolling in the head huh? I know the possibilities are endless, but we must calm down for a while and decide our next steps. My suggestion for the next class is discover who is this student, like Jack said, who is the teacer and if that other girl has some information about all this."

Kinson crossed his fingers in front of his face. His black eyes starring almost without blinking to some point in the room or the screen.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 16:51

Kinson only:

Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 23 Sep - 23:54

(( Now I'm scared. Seems like you guys wanna beat up April for information u.u ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 24 Sep - 5:09

Faywen shrugged but what Jack said resonated with her. Had they entered some weird alternate reality? Surely not. Although if there was a more powerful mage out there with an agenda... it might make sense. Faywen didn't really have much experience with other mages though so she couldn't tell.

"But I'm sure you guys scoped out the place, right? And you didn't sense any weird magic things, did you? How would we have ended up in some other place if not by magic? The only thing that comes to mind is perhaps a stronger mage... I like your idea of finding that other student though, but how if we can't even find the right classroom?" she smiled at Jack.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 25 Sep - 15:33

"Yeah, i scoped the classroom and some of the students that looked weird to us. Didn't see anything weird. At least magic weird."

Jack lighted his zippo, stared to the flame and started to play with the flame passing his right hand near the fire. Old habits of someone who can not sit stil.

"Well," said Jack smiling playfully at Faywen "I'll try to get the classroom e-mail list in the collegiate. That way we can try to find that rockabilly girl and try to discover who went to the RIGHT classroom."

He closed the zippo quickly and the lighter vanished in one of the trenchcoat's many pockets.

"Of course that it's not something they show to students right away. But i'll think in something."

Jack face blanked for some seconds while he was thinking, he was staring at a random point of the room. Then he perceived that he was looking at Kinson watch. Jack chuckled, but didn't said what was that about. The thoughtful look didn't returned, though.

(( Ps: i don't have autocorretor here in IPQ (where me, tyghorn and Mococa work), so there'll be misspelled words Razz ))

(( Kel EDIT: Go install it on your computer now u_u ))

((Pps: GET OUT OF MY MIND))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 26 Sep - 10:09

"We will all think on something Jack, but remember, we must be patient."

Kinson stood up and went to the kitcher, getting back with a plate of toast, jelly and three cups filled with grape juice. An attempt to be a good host.

"About that janitor, he probably has something to do with all this, we better get an eye on him. Please serve yourselves."

Kinson wandered around thinking about the scenario, and stopped in front of the balcony glass door.

"That's all we have for now. We must get more information in the next class, i hope the professor respond as soon as possible to this email so we can get a better course of action. Beyond this i'll let the programs running to break these mysterious folders, i'll get in touch as soon as i know something."
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 26 Sep - 17:21

Faywen paced about Kinson's apartment. It seemed this was all they could do for now. She sipped some of the juice Kinson had brought out so as to not be rude. "Well sounds like we have a plan! Thank you Kinson for your hospitality but it's probably time we get going if we can't do anything else." She put down the cup and started calling Mizurai to huddle back in her jacket.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sat 27 Sep - 23:10

(( So guys, i'm going to advance a little this part so we can get some action ))

"Sure, like i said i'll give you a ride. Jack this time at least it is not rainning, you can go home without many problems. Well, thank you for coming here, unfortunately i couldn't do much about the encrypted archives, but we will get an answer soon. If you need something, you can come here, most of the time i'm at home but i work almost every night."

Kinson got his keys and started heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sun 28 Sep - 18:57

Jack finished his glass and wen to the door. There were nothing more they could do that day about the things that were happening and, although in the end Kinson seemed a nice fella, Jack still felt uncomfortable with all that richness.

"Well, i guess we'll meet again today. The classroom sounds good as any place. Besides, we'll probably find that rockabilly girl there. With luck, we'll find the teacher too."

Despite what he said, Jack didn't wanted to find the teacher. At least, not now. That mystery was probably better than the classes anyways.

When the elevator reached the entrance hall, Jack smiled and waved to Faywen and Kinson, then went to the main door, for his motorcycle was on the street. As he passed, he gave a scornful smile to the porter.
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Mon 29 Sep - 5:47

((Speeding it along a bit xD Also not sure if this place needs to actually exist in Brazil but let me know if I need to change it lol))

Faywen walked with Kinson back to his car. She gave him directions to a block of houses near the university and asked him to stop outside one of them, "Thank you for the ride," she smiled at him, "See you tomorrow." She walked up to one of them and fumbled with her "keys" until she saw him drive away. Looking both ways, she darted away from the houses and walked quickly down an alleyway into a more wooded area. Passing through the trees she counted her steps and then pushed her way through some bushes. After a while she came to a clearing where there was an indent in the side of a hill cleverly hidden by what looked like grass but was actually a concealing carpet. Gazing around her intently and seeing no one, she darted inside.

((Yep... that's what I came up with.... I toyed with the idea of making her live on campus...))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Mon 29 Sep - 19:49

Kinson spent the rest of his afternoon relaxing in his house, listening to music. After that, he locked himself in one of his rooms to delve in the mysteries of death magic. When the clock hit 19:00 he tidied up, took his job cellphone and went to work, delivering mysterious rich people around Salvador.

At 03:00 he returned home and before sleep, checked the progress of his password breaking program and his email, maybe the professor responded something. In the next day he and his new friends would gather some information about all that mess.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Mon 29 Sep - 22:43

Kinson only:

(( I'm gonna go to the next day. Jack, if you want to do something at night, you can still do it ))

The morning comes up looking like dawn. The day is filled with dark heavy rain clouds, but at least, for now, it did not rain, making locomotion inside the city doable.

Despite the bleak climate, the campus seems more vivid than yesterday: Its wild life that was in hiding now looks more vivid, with its several cats meowing and running across the high grass and trees, birds singing a makeshift song and even a sloth having enough willpower to dare to cross the street. And between the students there is a lot of talk also, most of it including discussions about the student that was shot by the campus security last night for spray painting a wall -- a fact that you may already now via the morning news or your classmates.

(( You may now describe if you have classes in the morning or what and what you'll be doing :3 ))

Faywen only:

Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Mon 29 Sep - 23:25

((LOOKIT IT ONLY TOOK U GUYS 15 PAGES U.U))
((Also, since I don't remember Alex's routine, I'll just come up with a new one Razz ))

April was a light sleeper, so at the second her cellphone's alarm rang, she immediately got up and started her morning routine. Once she was ready, it was time to awake her sibling and get the breakfast done so they both could eat and leave in time for Alex's classes. The traffic was being helpful, so they actually got early at the school, which was always a pleasure. If April had classes that morning, she didn't know and didn't care about the matter - her lifetime professional goal wasn't anywhere near UFBA, Brazil, but in a more faraway institution in Chicago, USA. She only enrolled the university for the special magic classes, and just because she was asked to (and her curiosity agreed).
As for the last day mistake, she figured she'd come early to college and try to get her teacher's phone number from the collegiate, and drop the book on the previous classroom as nothing understandably interesting had showed up. But that was still a couple of hours ago, so she would have time to finish a bit more of her job before getting ready to leave her house.

As a daily habit, she checked her email every now and then while working at home.

Last edited by Raxiell on Sun 23 Nov - 23:54; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next