Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 12 Sep - 21:10

((Injured, got shot in the shoulder. The security guy fled. He is fugitive right now and charged with attempt murder. He was from a security company, if he was from the police, he would come out clean from this episode. Luckily, the police can't enter the UFBA's Campus))

((I need to organize my bookshelves, i'll try to post before i go to sleep =) ))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Fri 12 Sep - 23:25

(( @student guy LOL ))
Back to top Go down
http://reanna.forumsrpg.com
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sat 13 Sep - 11:06

Jack lost a few seconds amazed, He was a mage, alright, but spells that altered objects and life keep surprising him. Maybe he could learn how to alter the Tapestry that way in the future, but his was the way of Fate and that would never change. Anyways, that was good to know what his new colleagues were capable of. And for what Jack had seen, they were competent mages.

With all that stranges things happening, maybe they really should make a cabal. For protection? For better unravel the supernal mysteries? Maybe for both. And maybe they should talk with that rockabilly girl too. Jack was sure that she was a Awakened too.

When Jack realized, Kinson and Faywen were already at the car. He didn't have thanked them nor asked for Kinson's address. He rushed to the car, almost not feeling the raindrops or the cold and couldn't help but smiled at this fact, even if his hair got soaked.

"Guys, i really thank your for the help", he said with a wink when he reached the car. "Since i can bypass the traffic, guess i'll go ahead. So can you give me your address? And your cellphone too. I'll wait somewhere near your place".
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sat 13 Sep - 15:09

(( Pff, what kind of mages are you without telepathy u_u))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sun 14 Sep - 12:22

(( Don't worry Raxiell, my Magnum .44 will do a lot of magic, don't need telepathy... ))

Kinson turned on the engine and was about to leave when Jack reached his window.

"Ah, sure Jack, just hold one a sec." Kinson opened the glove box and retired a piece of paper and pen. He quickly wrote his address and handed the paper to Jack.

"Here. You can say that you are my friend and the doorman will let you wait in the lobby, there are some armchairs in there. You can park your motorbike in the guest parking lot, just mention my name too. See you later."

Kinson left the UFBA and headed to the streets. "Faywen, your friend must be soaked, there is a flannel right there, you can pick it to dry him."

The Car was a place where he felt very confortable. The apartment was his sacred place as well, where he could talk alone, study necromancy and practice some fightning techniques. Now, two newly known students were going there. He still wondered which kind of conspiracy involved the pen drive and if it extended to them, but if that wasn't the case, maybe it was time to form one of those cabals Avila taught him.

Thinking about it, there's been a while he didn't talked to her young master, she is a very competent mage. What is the next lesson she will give me?

There was also the other girl who become very impatient and left. Maybe she knew something about the pendrive. Maybe Not. Maybe she was spying on them at distance. Maybe she wasn't even a mage.

Too many intrincate conspiracies in his head, he liked this and couldn't hide a smile, but he would rest and enjoy the trip. He turned on his radio and hit the random. Enslaved, Album: Frost. Awesome songs.

"Do you mind if i listen? i'll put in a low volume, but if it gets noisy for you i can turn it off, no problem."
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sun 14 Sep - 16:25

Now that she was in his car, Faywen felt a bit nervous. She had not been in a car before... One of the downsides of growing up in a forest, she guessed. Even more so worrying was the fact that she had voluntarily got into a car with someone she had only just met. She cast a sidelong glance at him. He didn't seem to be a threat, for now anyway.  

She smiled at him when he mentioned the flannel, "Thanks, that's very kind of you." She unzipped her jacket and let Mizurai out. He first popped his head out and glanced around, hissed slightly at Kinson as if to say, "Don't you try anything," and then came out. Faywen smiled warmly at Mizurai's antics and reached for the flannel and started drying him.

She was distracted from drying him off when Kinson asked her about the musi, "I don't mind," she said, "It's your car." She smiled at him again.

Last edited by shadowrose on Mon 15 Sep - 1:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Sun 14 Sep - 23:22

Jack arrived at the place quick, for a rainy day, that is. Of course, there were no problems with the traffic but some places were just too full of water to risk passing with the motorcycle.

Faywen and Kinson did not have the same luck, as the half-an-hour distance could only be covered in almost a hour and a half.

(( You can say what and if you talked on the way, or the like if you want xD ))

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Mon 15 Sep - 1:35

Faywen spent the first half hour of the drive drying Mizurai off. When that was done, she sat back and tried to settle but she was curious and anxious and the traffic was getting on her nerves. Mizurai seemed to have gone to sleep in her lap. She didn't want to be the first one to break the silence though.

((I'll leave it up to you, Tyghorn, whether Kinson and Faywen chat in the car :p))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 16 Sep - 19:37

(( Sorry, thought that Mococa was going to post something. I'll say nothing in the way and i'll assume that Kobold is already at the building. I'll proceed with the scene then, if anything goes wrong tell me to change the post ))

After a boring trip through the bumpy streets of Salvador, they finally arrive at the building, huge and very beutiful,  eight floors plus rooftop, with many assets. The doorman opens the garage as soon as he notices Kinson's car and greets him with a commentary about the heavy rain. Kinson returns the comply and parks his car turning off the radio.

"Well, this city is a mess when it's rainning, but we finally arrived." Leaving the car, Kinson opens the passanger door to Faywen.

"I think i saw our friend Jack at distance in the lobby. He's lucky he got a motorcycle, but sincerely i prefer cars, even with this little problems."
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 16 Sep - 19:54

Everyone but April =x:

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 16 Sep - 20:53

((April knows nothing))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 16 Sep - 21:56

(( Sooo my day went raining and theirs didn't? Very unusual u.u~ ))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Tue 16 Sep - 22:04

(( The rain was stopping in your too '-' Around the same time ))

shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 17 Sep - 6:46

After an uneventful ride where Faywen became less concerned that Kinson was going to do something or kidnap her or attack her than she was of dying of boredom from the lack of conversation and frustration from being stuck in a car in traffic, they finally reached Kinson's place. "Wow..." she said as she saw the building, waking Mizurai up. Mizurai gave a soft mew and then crawled back into Faywen's jacket as she zipped it up.

Faywen smiled at Kinson when he opened the door for her, "Thanks," she said and got out quickly. She walked beside Kinson towards the lobby, open-mouthed at the expensive beauty around her. "I can't believe you live here..." she finally said. As she glanced out at the weather, she laughed, "Of course now the rain slows..."
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 17 Sep - 20:38

((i'll post before i go to sleep, ok, guys?))
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 17 Sep - 20:48

(( Waiting your post so i can post mine. I'll forward believe that you're going into the apartment right? ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Wed 17 Sep - 21:57

((@kobold That's what you said last time!! :p))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 0:42

Jack was carelessly sitting on a chair in the lobby and failing at don't feeling bored when he saw Kinson and Faywen. They took too far to get in the place, but that was to be expected. People says that if a bucket of water falls on the street, all of Salvador's traffic stops. And a lot more than a bucket of water fell on the streets.

"Hey guys", said Jack as he walked. "I'm here for a while and i was bored to death. Almost went to the streets to see if you don't drowned in the car or something. Guess that was a good thing that the rain stopped."

Then he stopped, looked back to the porter and said out of loud:

"Like i said, mister, i was not fuckin bullshitting you, i do know this Kinson-guy here. Unlike your preposterous insinuations, i was not aiming to rob the place or infiltrate a bunch of offenders to mess with the place. Although that second option sounds especially good to me."

With this, Jack sighted and gave to Kinson and Faywen a great smile.

"Shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 1:50

Kinson raised an eyebrow, but decided to verify what happened with the porter later.

"Helly again Jack. Yeah, the traffic was terrible but we finally arrived. Please, acompany me to the elevator."

Kinson lead his colleagues through the lobby to the elevator and hit the rooftop button. Reaching out the rooftop, he took some time to unlock the many locks on his door and entered. The large apartment had a lot of space, and many luxury furniture, including a beautiful external area now soaked bu the rain.

"Make yourselves confortable. If you are hungry or need something just say it, don't worry. I'll turn on the computer, let's see what we can learn from this pendrive."

Kinson turned on a notebook that was on a table in the living room. He inserted the pendrive and then started to work.

(( I'll try to copy the files on the notebook. If i can do this, i'll try to break the password of these files, if not i'll do it on the pendrive itself. In the general, i want to check all the interesting content i can find. ))
Back to top Go down
shadowrose

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 6:25

Faywen was relieved to see Jack. It meant at least that they had reached their destination and she could finally figure out what was going on. She hoped. She stuck her tongue out at the porter when he gazed suspiciously at the lump in her jacket.

When in the elevator, she had to remind herself to stay calm. Again, she was not comfortable in such an enclosed space and the idea of the elevator breaking down entered her mind more than once so she snuggled Mizurai to make herself feel a bit better.

When they finally reached Kinson's apartment, she stared and stared. She had never seen such ornate furniture before in her life. When she went by the window, she nearly felt sick at the height. She quickly decided it was best to stay away from the windows. Being inside however, she felt it was safe for Mizurai to come out and sit on her shoulder so as Kinson turned on his notebook, she walked around the living room

Eventually she spoke, "Do you live here by yourself?" she asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 11:08

Computer roll:

Mococa
Admin

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 11:09

Kinson only:

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 19:28

Jack was bored a little. He liked some games and this sort of stuff, but doesn't know very much of Pcs. He started looking around somewhat amazed. His fathers had money, but not that much money. Still, all that richness doesn't made him feel comfortable, although with some effort he could manage to pretend to like that lifestyle.

He started tapping in the desk, anxiously, and when he could not manage the boredness anymore, he got up from the chair.

"Hey, do you have something to drink, Kinson? Oh, by the way, can i smoke here?", said Jack already pulling his zippo and cigarettes from the trench-coat.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 20:23

It's a progress

"Sure Jack, you can smoke. Well, yes Faywen, my parents live in our home country Denmark, a lot of work to do, they can't stay away. Well friends, i have a bad and a good news for you. The Good one is that i managed to copy the files. The Bad one is that it will take one~two days to break these passwords. I can leave the computer on, working on this tough."

It sounded like it would take a good time to Kinson discover the secrets of the pendrive. He already new there was something going on, but he needed patience. He checked his email in search of something new from UFBA about the magic class.

"That's unfortunate, there is nothing i can do to make it go faster. Guess we will have to wait, check when there will be another class and be alert. Sorry, you lost time coming here, Faywen i can give you a ride home, with the traffic like this it will take very long for a bus to pass."

(( I'll search the right program and set it to work on the encrypted files. I'll also check in my email/cellphone if there is any message UFBA related. ))
Back to top Go down
Raxiell
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   Thu 18 Sep - 22:21

(( Pajama's party on Kinson's house! /o/ ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City   

Back to top Go down

[Mage - The Awakening] No Savior's City
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next