Reanna Roleplay Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This a forum for random role playing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister

[Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings

Go down 
+2
Tyghorn
Kobold
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 19 | 3
SV: Fort +3/Ref +5/Wil +2
AC: 18 / T 13 / F 15

[Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 15:26

Ron Only:
Back to top Go down
Jehcky

Jehcky

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 20:54

"We are about 25km from Krupna, that's north. We will find a stream, but I know a point where we can cross it without any trouble. There's another on the way later, but we can bypass it"
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet
HP/H.P.: 12 | 3
SV: Fort +1/Ref +2/Wil +4
AC: 12/T 12/F 10

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:06

"Lead on then!" said Chance, making it a not-so-convincing cheer. "Ron, look for danger along the way, and Killarney, be ready to shoot anytime"
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet
SV: Fort +5/Ref +0/Wil +0
AC: 13/T 10/F 13

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:32

"25km? Well that's aboyt 4 'ours av futtin' it withoyt countin' de river passage. Someone's got a lighter ? Somehow lost mine in de plane, controllin' meself ter noight light me cigar wi' a shoot" Killarney better arranged his equipment so it would be better for him to move and to reach a weapon in case of hostility.

((From now on i'll put my entire post in brown ok?))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:36

(( Ok soldier, but put your color one more step nearer to the red as that Ron guy is doing and I may be forced to take drastic measures to prevent communism. ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Sep - 21:44

(Jehcky, i said 25 minutes... '-')
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 11:38

"But if we are that distant, it will be at least 4 hours until we arrive. What was that damn pilot thinking dropping us so far and gumming the works?"
Back to top Go down
jufajardini

jufajardini

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 14:34

"So we head north now, right? And we better get going, 4 hours is a hella time." Ron gets ready to be moving again and tries to be as watchful as possible. "Sorry mate, Killarney, you sure is safe to have much light around'ere?"
Back to top Go down
http://jufajardini.wordpress.com
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 15:18

( @Jehcky Guys, it's not 25km from where you are. It's a 25 minutes walk D:)
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 16:19

(( Can't know that, I'm trusting my team '-' ))
Back to top Go down
jufajardini

jufajardini

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 16:33

(( same ))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 16:38

(( Assume we are walking towards the city, even it is a pace for 4 hour walk ))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 21:36

Combining their efforts, Farnsworth and Novakova started to guide the group. As you started to cross the Czechoslovakian country fields the mission felt real as never before. It is a strange place to most of you and right now the Nazi presence make it dangerous to everyone.

The silence once more fell upon you. You still don't know exactly where the nazis are, or which is their patrol patterns. So each creak in the woods, each whisper of the wind, you look startled and with your hearts pounding. Even Killarney doesn't feel comfortably. Fighting in the Irish civil war was one thing; he was home, he was with his company, fighting the brits. But Czechoslovakia? In the wild fields of a country he didn't even heard of before the mission? That was something else.

In a few minutes you found yourselves in front a river. There were lots of shallow parts, and Novakova knew a good place to traverse. You reach the other side without even wetting your boots.

In the other side of the river, the trees approach the path you're taking and soon the sound of owls and other little animal can be heard. At the start their company was comforting, but soon that too felt strange and alien. You are city's people. And the field's drill always counted with the presence of lots of people, so the animals always remained silent.

When you reach the second river, Novakova start's to guide you west and soon the trees and the oppressive sound of the owls are left behind. With an ease in the atmosphere, Agent Chance resolved to check the map. And saw that, if he wasn't really mistaken, the river you are now bypassing was ten minutes away from Krupna. Actually, he thought that if it wasn't night, he could see the firsts houses of the village at distance.
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 23:51

Killarney has a good vision, unlike his ears, but even now he couldn't see very well. The trees and bushes seemed to be blending with the night sky and earth. Another strange thing was that they reached the two rivers much more faster than he expected. How could they make 25km that fast?

"Well mates, oi wus tinkin in fillin' yisser ears wi' sum nice 'istories, loike dat time dat oi wus alone wi' a cutty knife against a tiger or whaen oi needed ter 'elp a wounded mucker ter reach de extracshun point wi' a pistol wi' only 3 bullets, against fifty british. al' av dem real oi swear! But sounds loike me mind frooze for sum gran' 'ours an' we are close ter de village isn't it? Or maybe someone read de wrong distance."

He glanced at Novakova with a laughter expression, wondering if she was able to see him.

((Guys if it is too messy to read Jack's supreme irish accent i can try to make it easier, write some words like normal.))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep - 23:58

(( Its fine by me ))

"Well, aren't we fast!" said Chance, a bit surprised. "So, Agent Novakova, can we enter by the front door at night?"
Back to top Go down
jufajardini

jufajardini

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Sep - 11:34

"heh... Stop taking the mickey out of Miss Novakova, will ya, ay? Lil' china is probably just bit confused by jumping an'all... Ima gonna have a look in the surroundings, see if we safe."

((I walk around paying more attention to any details, weird noises... I use... uh... a combination of notice, stealth and survival for this.))
Back to top Go down
Kobold

Kobold

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 0:02

Ron only:
Back to top Go down
Tyghorn

Tyghorn

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep - 0:19

"Well den, oi tink i'll gie squizz on de village. Sounds ter quiet an' dark." With his gun on hands, Killarney began circling the village and then towards it. Doing the possible to remain silent and hidden he puts his eyes and ears alert to any movement or noise.

((I'll carefully go to the village, using stealth and trying to see/hear anything))
Back to top Go down
Mococa
Admin
Mococa

Sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr - 16:43

"Beware. We have absolutely no idea what could be waiting us there", said with a serious look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings   [Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Achtung! Cthulhu/Savage Worlds] Three Kings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3